Theft/Hi-jack Excess Waiver

Additional Theft/Hi-jack Excess Waiver

When the basic excess starts at 10% of a claim (usually on commercial policies) and the insured’s vehicle is stolen or hi-jacked, the insured might have an additional 5% of the vehicle value to pay. In other words, the insured’s excess will be a total of 15% of the vehicle value. Should the insured select this cover, X’S Sure will payout the additional 5% of the claim in addition to the 10% of the basic excess.